DEEP WOOD TREATMENT
- The most reliable protection of wood against wood-attacking fungi, moulds and insects, lasting decades
- Preservation of a variety of types of wood (pine, spruce, beech, oak and other)
- The preservative in selected types of wood penetrates several centimetres deep into the material
- Consultation concerning special preservation technologies in cooperation with the Research and Development Timber Institute in Prague
A process in which as the preservative is used Wei-B preservation oil (up to 50 free benzopyrenes). This production line is used to treat sleepers, posts and palisades.
In this process, the wood is treated using Korasit-CK or Wolmanit CX10, which are water-soluble substances. This production line is used to treat posts, timber wood, palisades and joinery products. Treated there is our own material as well as material supplied by clients. All clients receive a certificate attesting that the treatment was carried out in an environmental friendly manner and that the wood protection is guaranteed.
SURFACE TREATMENT BY SUBMERGING WOOD IN BOILER
- Protection of wood (spruce, pine and others) against wood-attacking fungi, moulds and insects
- A suitable method of protection for timber wood, joinery products and palisades
- 1 – 3 mm deep penetration of the preservative into the material
- This technology requires only the wood to be submerged, and to enhance the effectiveness of this method, a technique of alternating short negative and positive pressures is deployed.
This technique requires the use of substances which are soluble in water: Wolmanit CX10 or Korasit CK (with fixation)
- We treat our own material as well as material supplied by clients
- We use exclusively environmental friendly technologies